This is a full day of training that offers a holistic approach to child abuse prevention covering the standards/principles and explores what it truly means to be a ‘child safe organisation’. It will take into consideration everyone who might play a part in your organisations work.
- What is a Child Safe Organisation?
- Understanding child abuse
- Managing risk to minimise abuse
- Legislation and obligations
- Governance risk and compliance processes
- An overview of the standards / principles and where you think your organisation sits.
- Recruitment practices
- Responding and reporting
- Empowerment of children and young people